Headed Weld Studs
Trio Fasteners is your trusted Central Virginia commercial and industrial-headed concrete anchor supplier. Check out our manufacturing partners or request a quote today.
What are Headed Concrete Anchor Studs?Stainless and low carbon-headed weld studs anchor steel plates and shapes in concrete structures. When installed, headed concrete anchor studs are joined together by heating the weld stud with an arc and welding directly to a flat surface, heel of an angle, or to the fillet.
Headed Concrete Anchor Stud AdvantagesHeaded weld studs are engineered and manufactured to support a range of industrial and commercial concrete to metal applications. Headed concrete weld studs are easy to install and feature a single-sided design. They are ultra-strong and highly durable weld studs that work best for applications that require tremendous holding power.
Headed Concrete Anchor Stud ApplicationsHeaded concrete anchors are manufactured with tremendous holding power, ensuring secure holds for your industrial and commercial application needs. Headed weld stud applications include:
- Sign Manufacturing
Headed Concrete Anchor Stud Material OptionsTrio Fastener’s concrete anchoring fasteners and concrete wedge anchors are available in the following material options.
- Carbon steel
- ASTM A29/A108, 1010-1020
- 302 stainless steel
- Headed anchor studs require ferrules
- ISO, AWS, and CSA W59 compliance
Trio Fasteners – Your Preferred Source for Premium Concrete headed Weld StudsWith decades of fastener knowledge, Trio Fasteners has a staff of fastener experts who can help you get the industrial and commercial headed concrete anchors you need. We have the most extensive fastener inventory in Central Virginia; our team ensures you receive high-quality fasteners that meet your project demands. Trio Fasteners also offers:
- Competitive pricing for bent anchor bolts
- Fast quoting for standard fasteners and hard-to-find fasteners
- Domestic fastener inventory available for government jobs
- Inventory of domestic fasteners that meet federal and state DOT regulations
- Aggressive pricing for headed weld studs
- Quoting available for standard fasteners and specialty fasteners
- Domestic inventory that complies with federal and state DOT regulations
- Domestic inventory is available for government contracts
Headed Concrete Anchor Order & Shipping Information
Trio Fasteners provides exclusive order processing and shipping benefits that include Mid-Atlantic order delivery within one business day, nationwide deliveries via UPS standard delivery between one to five business days, repeat and high-volume order discounts, direct from mill shipments, and bulk deliveries shipped directly to your plant or job site.